Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ABCs of KLK

A- age: 22
B- bed size: twin (would love to upgrade someday, when I have the space, money, and actual need to)
C- chore you hate: yardwork.
D- don't eat: hmmm, I eat almost anything. But I don't LIKE olives.
E- essential start your day item: coffee/caffeine.
F- favorite board game: Apples-to-Apples. Which I realize isn't technically a board game, but I'm making the rules here, and I say it counts!
G- gold or silver?: both. Depends on the outfit, dontcha know?
H- height: 5'9"
I- instruments you played: piano lessons for 9 years. learned how to play the ukilele in 4th grade, but don't remember how to now. I was also pretty skilled at the recorder. You know you're jealous.
J- job title: receptionist/personal assistant/office administrator.
K- kid(s): zero.
L- living arrangements: living with grandma in milwaukie. it's actually better than you'd think.
M- mom's name: Kellie
N- nicknames: Kourt, Kourts, Kourtsers, Tourts, Kiester, Smart-Ass-Little-Shit (my dad's personal favorite)
O- overnight hospital stay other than birth: none.
P- pet peeve: dirty dishes in the sink.
Q- famous movie quote: "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't just kill their husbands. They just don't!"
R- right or left handed?: right
S- sibling(s): 1 amazing (older!) sister and an awesome brother-in-law.
T- time you wake up: gym days: 3:57am, non-gym days: 5:45am, weekends: around 7:30-8am
U- underwear: Preferably thongs.
V- vegetable favorite: Carrots, tomatoes (I know they're techncally a fruit, but whatever), asperagus, bell peppers.....aka lots.
W- ways you run late: spending too much time on Facebook.
X- xrays you've had: teeth, feets, and wrist.
Y- yummy food you make: desserts -- notably Snickerdoodles.
Z- zoo favorite: polar bears or the tubby penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment