Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Attack of the Hormones

I can be honest here, right?

I should be able to -- it's my blog after all, and therefore I am it's ruler of the universe and make all the laws, decrees, and sactions that I want to. Because I can, that's why.

Okay, I'm glad we have that taken care of.

Back to my original question -- I can, in fact, be brutally honest here. I can say exactly what's on my mind, even if it differs from the opinions, thoughts, or socially acceptable norms of the rest of the world. What a relief.

Which means that I can say -- HORMONES. ARE. A. BITCH.
(Sorry for my language, mom, but you know it's true).

Today is one of those days where I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream, or just yell at whoever is unlucky enough to be in the vacinity (which is truly a shame, because I really do like the people I work with). I also get to have the ever-present interal battle of what I want to eat. Meaning I want to eat everything in sight, even more so if it includes a chocolate milkshake and something baked with a lot of sugar and butter, but then I feel fat and bloated and don't want to cave in to the cravings, because honestly, these blasted hormones are not worth the extra cellulite!

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
(wow, sometimes my articulate-ness astounds even me)

No comments:

Post a Comment